WNC Trail Guide: Dupont State Recreational Forest
This new guide covers North Carolina’s first State Recreational Forest and is the perfect trail companion for all forest users. Whether out for a day hike visiting waterfalls, mountain biking some of the best trails in the Southeast, or exploring the forest by horseback, this map is for you. All trail and road data collected via GPS by Pisgah Map Company to ensure all the accuracy and completeness. All new trails and the latest trail re-alignments have been included. This map covers more than 10,000 acres and 80+ miles of trail in North Carolina’s first State Recreational Forest. Also covering Holmes Educational State Forest (hiking only).
- Designed for ease of use with a wide range of users in mind
- Roads and trails distinguished by map symbology
- Trails clearly labeled with trail names as well as numbers
- Inset maps of popular rides with descriptions and elevation profiles
- Major waterfalls covered on inset map
- Tear resistant, waterproof paper
Available in retail stores now.